Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Jackson County. My buddy that hunts my propety with me slipped in to my food plot yesterday to take a peak and all he could do was laugh on the phone about all the deer sign he sawin there. I sure am looking forward to Friday Morning. Good luck to all and safe hunting.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garbo (11/19/2007)Do like Driscoll and shoot a hoss the first day.. Good Luck.
Thatwould be a plus, but heck just getting in the woods with a rifle in my hand will do:letsdrink

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chasin-tail (11/19/2007)I hunted Jackson County during Bow season and took 2 at a friends lease off of 73. Neat place, alot of hard wood swap land.
My property is off 73 south down a few miles of dirt. Mostly old growth pine and hardwood with a wet brach running through the center.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Must be close. His lease is 300 acres of 1000acre lease,off of Laramore Rd (rt289). Are you from Marianna? I hunt wih Jason and Hardy Smith.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chasin-tail (11/19/2007)Must be close. His lease is 300 acres of 1000acre lease,off of Laramore Rd (rt289). Are you from Marianna? I hunt wih Jason and Hardy Smith.
Really small world, man you are in my stomping grounds. Sent you a Pm, give me a shout...Jeremy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts