Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't make it today due to the fact that tomorrow is me and the wifes anniversary. I had to spend a little time with her and take her out for dinner, and I was just wondering who the big winners of all the lungbuster drawings were. From the pics it looks like everyone had a good time. Hope to be able to make it one of these at some point.

·
Registered
771 Posts
BobbyD (3/14/2010)I couldn't make it today due to the fact that tomorrow is me and the wifes anniversary. I had to spend a little time with her and take her out for dinner, and I was just wondering who the big winners of all the lungbuster drawings were. From the pics it looks like everyone had a good time. Hope to be able to make it one of these at some point.
Bertrum31 won the raffle for the shotgun. I never heard who won the drawing for the knife, or the Ron Vanderpol mount. It was a great event. Thank's to the work of Chase and Ryan getting the contest going this past season, and to Chad for allowing us to invade his place!:clap:clap:clap

·
Super Moderator
20,450 Posts
Clay Peacher won the drawing for the knife. Im doing the drawing for the mount tonight and Ill post up who won it.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
For those of you who missed it :nonono:nonono j/k you really missed out on a good time though! we had a blast and cant wait to do it again soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts