Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna learn alot about wahoo tuna etc in our area within 40 miles, We usually stay in before the edge so im not real familiar with blue water, so if your somewhat experienced , want to tag along help pay fuel fees etc. shoot me a text, i want to get a trip in the next week. 8505728273. also any gear brought helps alot too , lets put some blood on the deck

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With all due respect, when your learning something it helps when people around you kinda have an idea what to do. I'm sure there's plenty of people who parted ways with the expensive sport of fishing and now want to go on a trip and know a thing or two about deep water. Don't need a captain don't need an expertly just a guy or two that like to have a good time drink a beer or two and catch fish. No reason to go out to bluewater with guys who only know bass fishing , maybe I should have worded it little better I have gear but extra gear is nice I don't have 10 internationals lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ill be on terminal leave from the military here at the end of the month and would love to go out on a trip. Got plenty of offshore/bluewater experience and love catching pelagics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts