Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,915 Posts
I would be all over it if I weren't about to leave for work bro.... dammit! Good luck, shoot me a text & let's plan a trip soon!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Look at ur radar. Huge area of stuff to the southeast of us. It's been hanging out there all afternoon. If you went, you may have to jump into the water to get out of the rain...

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't actually goin fishin at the time guys lol but I do fish everyday 99.9% of the time. I put up this post to encourage everyone to get off their sofa turn off their computers and TV forget about all the BS that the media is hyping up and create a report of their day themselves a fishing report preferably. Everyone wants to know the what and how's of fishing the answers are all on the water!!! Let's go rip some lips!!! Especially on football sundays lol

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
I wasn't actually goin fishin at the time guys lol but I do fish everyday 99.9% of the time. I put up this post to encourage everyone to get off their sofa turn off their computers and TV forget about all the BS that the media is hyping up and create a report of their day themselves a fishing report preferably. Everyone wants to know the what and how's of fishing the answers are all on the water!!! Let's go rip some lips!!! Especially on football sundays lol
So what your saying is your a liar?

Reactions: WhyMe

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Just hacking on ya Josh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts