Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if you do, does it produce???

i always see these things trying to be sold on here... and was just wondering if anyone uses them?

·
Registered
41 Posts
what is it well it is the most used bait attachment on the SKA and FLW kingfish trails it produces sound and vibrations that mimic the distress signals of injured bait when used with live bait it drives them crazy keeping the bait active it has won many tournaments. I am not as big as other companyslike Boone and C&H Ect and I dont have as many products I want what I do make to catch fish NOT fisherman I do post alot on my products maybe too much but I also post on other things as well. If informing you guys or Mods of new ideas upsets anyone I do appoligise and to those who enjoy hearing of these new ideas you are welcome. I am not trying to upset anyone I am not a bad guy and it is guys like me who keep new ideas coming to make fishing better for you and thats how we feed the kids. Hope no one is upset with my hook Poll.

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no... i wasn't trying to be a dick about it, sorry if i came off that way..... i just wonder how many people use them.... that's one thing about king mackerel, there's more things that work than don't.... i've had 45lbers eat 18" bluefish, and have caught a 30lb king on a pompano jig, no leader 8lb test! (lucky!, lip hooked!).... i wasn't trying to offend you... just wondering if anyone around here uses them

·
Registered
41 Posts
NP But try them if you do you will be just like the first guys who did 5 years ago still using them today they work on every fish that swims at the FT lauderdale boat show a REP for century boats came to find me at my booth just to tell me his story his name was Jeff hudson he said his buddy put one out on a ballyhoo rig trolling for wahoo as he was aruging with him about getting that junk out of the water the one with that junk on it went screaming wahoo in the boat long story short they ended up with 5 Hoo's all on the Turbo Rattler rig by the way working a Boat deal and doing some advertisingfor them now

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Glad to have you on here James.

I've never tried the turbo rattlers but thought about ordering a few several times. I know that alot of the east coast guys swear by them but they haven't seen as much popularity here in the Northern Gulf.

With last year being our rookie year in the SKA, we had enough of a learning curve going on and I just wasn't ready to add something like that in yet.

I may have to give them a try this year though and see how we do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The gulf all the guys in the SKA use them there we dont have any dealers there thats why you dont hear much about them around the Gulf area but that will change soon

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Is there going to be anyone carrying the Turbo Twister in this area?

I know my partner has plans to buy one before our season starts in June but it would be nice to look one over in person before buying.

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
VS, not trying to take it over either, just had a few questions for James and a reply for your initial question of "who uses?".

Thanks for the info James.

·
Super Moderator
12,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skipperspride Lures (1/10/2008)no they are only avalible online torugh my site or reelproshop.com sorry VS200BI am nit trying to take over your thread.
i don't care... the more you type, the more i learn TYPE AWAY!!!

4,058 Posts
skipperspride's first post was an advertisement selling something. so much for the 30 post minimum (or whatever it is) before you start selling your shit. that machine is WAY overpriced for what it does, anyways.

on the other hand, i have used those turbo rattlers with mixed success. not enough to "endorse" them by any means though

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
The Blue Hoo (1/10/2008)skipperspride's first post was an advertisement selling something. so much for the 30 post minimum (or whatever it is) before you start selling your shit. that machine is WAY overpriced for what it does, anyways.
he was on the old forum under a differant name...so why dont you ease up on a man trying to sell something that he came up with and is making a living off of instead of money that was handed to him:doh and why do you always have something negitive to say about everything

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
<TABLE class=bbstable cellSpacing=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=messagecellbody>5792</TD><TD class=messagecellbody>TurboRattler</TD><TD class=messagecellbody noWrap>Ruby Red Lip</TD><TD class=messagecellbody noWrap></TD><TD class=messagecellbody noWrap>29</TD><TD class=messagecellbody noWrap>5/21/2006</TD><TD class=messagecellbody noWrap>10/8/2007</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

member since May 06, ease up Woody.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts