Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new wet suit for Christmas. I got a Pinnacle escape, john and jacket!! I origionally looked at the Akona john/jacket, but they didn't have any in my size when my mom got it for me, so she went with the Pinnacle...i think i might like it more than the akona anyway.

Who around the Pcola area sells Pinnacle?

I would like to go try on one size smaller before I decide to keep the one i have or not. I don't know though. It isn't a loose fit, but not squeezing tight...I'm not used to a fit as comfortable as this one, but one size smaller might fit PERFECT. One sweet thing I like about it is that the shoulder straps are one piece that you lift up over your head and put you head through a hole and the whole shoulder area attaches on your chest. It isn't 2 1/2" straps on each side you have to velcro together seperatly...anyone have a suit like that they they like/or don't like because of that, if not, why don't you like it??

Thanks again for any pointers

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I'm fairly certain MBT sells Pinnacle wetsuits. I know they sell the booties, and I think I saw some of the wetsuits there.

I haven't tried a Pinnacle suit, but I hear they're very comfortable.

·
Registered
887 Posts
MBT does sell Pinnacle wetstuits and drysuits, but we don't have any of the suits that you are talking about in stock for you to try on right now. Pinnacle is one of the best made suits on the market right now. There merino lining is extremely warm and comfortable. There suits are extremely comfortable, even the extremely thick suits like their 8mm suits. I really like the seals at the wrist and neck they have on the one piece suits. You got a good christmas present. Lucky!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats your thought spearfisher...I can put the suit on with a pair of pants and its feels alittletight, with just a swim suit it fits comfortably,anddoesn't haveany "baggy" areas. I'm just used to wetsuits that you have to fight with to put on, and feels pretty tight once on...and i guess never really have had a perfect fit suit. Maybe i'll swing by the shop and see what yall think about the fit. I don't want to send it back just to realize the 1 size smaller is too tight (bringing back those rental days), and have to re-order the one I have now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts