Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you go to look at Native Kayaks here in Pensacola?

I'm interested in looking at a 12.5 Propel Angler.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I picked up a mariner 12.5 propel there 2 weeks ago. So far I love it! It is very stable and smooth pedaling boat. Bahen is a great guy and very knowledgeable on all their inventory. He will go out of his way to make sure you understand everything about the yak your looking at. If you get one I don't think you will regret it. Tight lines!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am new to kayak knowledge,

why would one want a native vs. hobie and vice versa?
Try both!!! My wife and I both have Mariners and we love them but I did try and almost bought a Revo... Mariner just had more stability than revo for same price, and I just could not swing the cheddar for a PA little lone two of em... (Wifey has to have what I have). So try both, either way it is really nice to fish, eat, drink, play candy crush, do whatever all while on the move!

·
Banned
553 Posts
I have reviewed them and stared at them on web sites so much that I pretty much know where everything is on three or four of them. What I really wish was for a place in P where I could rent it for a half day and try it out fishing and then go plunk it in the surf see what happens. They are all yaks but they are very different. I wish I could test-fish them a few hours each before making a decision. Oh well I guess they dont let ya do that with boats either....
I like Hobies but they are still way proud after all these years. (I used to sail in Panama 30 years ago)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts