Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here’s the deal. I’ve got a 14’ job boat with a 25 hp evinrude tiller handle on the back. I was in the middle of rebuilding it to use for a duck boat, but lost interest. It’s 90% repaint duck boat green. Trailer needs a new coupling and tires to be towed away, but if you have a flatbed or are willing to pay I can deliver it. I’d like to give this to a father or grandfather and children to work on together and be a cool little river/trout boat. I’d like about 500$ for it and can get pics soon, but I know that probably won’t happen. The hull is solid. Carbs need rebuilt on the evinrude. 90% done painting and will give you the paint to finish. Is there anyone interested at all??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motor is a 79, and it ran when I purchased it, but I believe the carb is gummed up. Located near the back gate of NAS

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back in town to everyone that txted me and is interested. Here are some pics for everyone else.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump... someone come get this, you could flip the motor and make money... tires of it sitting and need to get back to my projects on my Cape Horn.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. I’ll keep the motor if whoever wants the boat doesn’t want to buy the motor with it. I need this thing gone, and want it to go to someone who’ll fix it up. Calvin I didn’t know you replied so if you’re still interested let me know. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts