Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on heading up to Camden around 2:00pm on Friday to get ready for Sat morning! High is 74 and low is in the mid 40's. Should be a good weekend!!!!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Hope you get a nice one Chris!!!! and who ever is hunting this coming weekend!!!(I'll be going too):hoppingmad:toast

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Nope - Going to Georgia for Opening Day for Muzzleloader. Got a brand new Biologic BioMAXX Plot that's never been hunted, and there's room in the freezer.

Ed

·
Registered
210 Posts
Going to try bow hunting for the first time Saturday. I'm brand new to this and I'm talking brand new.. Just got a bow this week as an early Christmas present from my awesome girl friend. Since I'm too new to this to shoot at a deer yet I'm taking the video camera to do my shooting with but my bow will be there to go through the motions. Cant wait tojust get up early put on the camo sneak inandwatch listen and smell thewoods come alive. Good luck to all. Be safe and have a blast.... :usaflag

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm headed to Oakmulgee WMA. I'm going to set my tent up on the banks of Payne Lake and just enjoy being alive for the next 3 days. If I kill a deer , that will be a bonus.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Going up to Butler Co. on Sat. to cover up seed my partners are putting out today and tomarrow. Going back to hunt under some white oaks next week.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Alabama?? Ha I just made the seven hour drive last night in the opposite direction of everyone else!I'm hunting my home woods in Central Fl. Hung my stand this morning, at about 9 am it was probably almost 85 degrees and the mosquitoes were out in full force. It's gonna be a good weekend!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey stumpknocker where abouts in Central Fl you headin?

I am from that area and still have a lot of huntin' buddies there.

I will be heading to Georgia with Pesacola Ed for some Muzzle loadin'

1 - 20 of 31 Posts