Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any reccomendations for an excellent auto detailer? I need my truck detailed inside and out ( shampoo carpets, headliners, buff and wax exterior, etc.) I would apreciate the help. Thank you - O*D*W

·
Registered
955 Posts
Unfortunately Stephen Babb - babbster- moved to Orlando. B4 he left he told me he recommends Precision Auto Detailing.
If he's done detailing in this area I understand, but I just saw him last night in Pensacola Beach and he'll be detailing one of my cars before he moves next month...

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess that takes babbster off my list. Im trying to find a place that isnt going anywhere. I work for a collision center and am looking for someone to do our detailing as we need it. Mainly stolen recovery vehicles, as they tend to be nasty. Thank You for the ideas though. I will gice precision a call. Has anybody had any fealings with Hines over on W street?

·
Reeling them in
653 Posts
I would reccomend Vital Car Care in Pensacola. They are awesome, they are the only ones I have had to touch my car, I have a lot invested in my paint. If you need further info let me know.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Stephen (babbster) just did my wifes 4runner this weekend and did a phenomenal job. If he wasn't moving he would be doing my truck at the end of hunting season for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts