Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Auto Air on palafox
Used him many years ago. Hope he is the same guy.
850 475 1055

·
Registered
907 Posts
Auto Air on palafox
Used him many years ago. Hope he is the same guy.
850 475 1055
If this is Advanced Auto Air just north of the Pace/Palafox split, I just used him for a couple of cars and he was great. My wife's company has used them for not just a/c but other issues too, and they swear by him. Same guy, new building.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Let us know how it goes. I need some work on my Jeep's AC. I'm willing to do the work, assuming I don't need to evacuate the refrigerant, but I need it diagnosed at least.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Advanced Auto Air on Palafox. Tim Murph, great guy and honest; been using him for personal and company vehicles for more than 20 years.

·
Registered
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just stopped at Advanced because I was driving by and he gave me helpful, courteous advice. Seems like his reputation is well deserved. I’m gonna try to fix the problem first, then take it to a shop.

·
Registered
9,593 Posts
Yes same guy. No charge to just check and honestly advise. Then if he works on it very fair.

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
I took my Jeep to Robert Tau on Sun Valley Drive in Pensacola for an AC overhaul. I am getting cold air now.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Jamie Prell, Prell Auto Air. Best in town for many years and won’t try to bs you.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I've used Greg Smith Auto Air on Mobile Hwy a couple times. Fair pricing and they don't try to sell you anything that isn't needed.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
A friend of mine had an AC problem and had taken it to a couple of shops but the problem kept coming back.
Prell fixed it for good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts