Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I'm glad it was a GOOD game too :clap ... the people of NOLA and all Saints fans deserve every bit of success that comes from being NFL & Superbowl Champions :clap ... truly a Historic night , INCREDIBLE :letsparty

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,190 Posts
The bags areOFF!!!

Congrats to all the Saints fans!!!

Jim

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Who Dat??? DAT'S WHO!!! GO Saints... :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty

It was my very first Super Bowl to watch... and well worth the wait!!!! Woohoooo!!! :letsdrink:letsparty:letsdrink:letsparty

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Big Daddy B (2/8/2010)WHO DAT!!! I've waited all my life for this! That you Saints!
I have waited all my life for this as well, which is a heck of allot longer than you!!!!!

Who Dat ain't the Colts!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Hell of a good game. Way to go Saints!!!:bowdown:bowdown<U><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></U>

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i'm an NFC fan so, I'm glad for the win....other than that. Peyton Manning is a f'in crybaby for not shaking hands and before you say it's a business...you better show some humility and congratulate someone who just handed your azz toya...:hoppingmad

1 - 16 of 16 Posts