Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
have a new drug house on my block that I watch the regulars come and go on security camera so this song say's a lot .

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
So do folks really like this sturgil guy or is it just the hip thing to do today?

I thought his stuff was ranking with a polished bar band.

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts
So do folks really like this sturgil guy or is it just the hip thing to do today?

Sturgill is different. you have to know his story to understand his music. You have to appreciate it cause he does what he wants and not what anyone else tells him to do. Basically won him a Grammy by doing his own thing. I love his old stuff, his new album it’s definitely different. But he set out to do something different. Not many other people out there as talented as him. If it wasn’t for him Tyler Childers wouldn’t have been near as big as he is right now either.

·
Super Moderator
19,604 Posts

And you have to take in account that he’s usually on A lot of hallucinogenic drugs while he’s playing. Probably all makes sense now.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I like that childers guy, alot. I actually looked to see if he is gonna be playing around the Chattanooga area. Not so lucky on my off time.

Yea i clicked on the sturgil guy and his video was some cartoon and all music.. i said ok then clicked another and it did sound druggy. Said ok thats enough for me, so i didnt give him to much of a chance. Lol...

81 - 100 of 103 Posts