Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Well, I have to start off with
OceanMaster for all of the great help on equipment over the years.
Pompano Joe same as above

Chris V for all of the non-smartass answers to my stupid questions
Splittine for the same.
MrFish for same.
badonskybuccaneers for same
jd7.62 for same

Garbo for being Garbo
Espo for being Espo
Submariner for being a decent human being and all around nice guy.

and last but not least:
grouper22 for asking "Do they have oysters at Sammy's" I haven't laughed that hard in 5 years!!!
That's funny G22... I've heard rumor they have clams.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Never met any of you - maybe someday however, someone beat me to it!!!!!!!! Ocean Master - doesn't have a lot to say but when he does you tend to listen. A lot. And how can you leave out the ThaFish.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I have never met wade, but he deserves mad props for inventing the best daaaam fish dip ever! Well done sir! Hes the bill gates of fish dip recipes

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Unfortunately I've gotten disconnected from the group over the last ten years or so but I have to say that I've always enjoyed JimT to start with. He's probably my favorite liberal in the world next to one of my brothers. We fish well together, drink well together and have great conversation. Then there's the rest of the old Sherman Cove gang, Scott Brown(brnbsr), Murph(deeplines) Mike(grouper22) that was always good for fun and a laugh or three. The way those guys all came together post-ivan really made me appreciate what a great group there was down there and I hate having not stayed around them more. Fink was always good for a laugh when we hung out on Wednesdays and Scott always tried to make sure Wednesdays happened. I'm still looking to buy another boat soon, just waiting for it to be the right boat/right time. Fishnfool will be back soon.......... I miss this crazy bunch-o-loons.......

·
Registered
86 Posts
Never met any of you - maybe someday however, someone beat me to it!!!!!!!! Ocean Master - doesn't have a lot to say but when he does you tend to listen. A lot. And how can you leave out the ThaFish.
And by the way, Spooney has helped me mre than he knows!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
JSpooney- always the voice of reason and gave me a very generous deal on a few old rods

OceanMaster- you all know what I'm talking about. Great guy who practically gives away his awesome work.

BigDaddy- helps people out, fixes my truck at a fair price. Great guy.

FoxTrotUniform- Travis provides so much free of charge, like consolidate public numbers, imagery, and advice. He's also a great guy and always willing to lend a hand!

BananaTom- I don't think we would have social events without him!

Garbo- some of the best threads I've ever found were started by him.

Sealark- never hesitates to dive for a member's gear if you can give him decent coordinates.

So many other folks that have kindly answered stupid questions, offered help, and just made slow days more entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 69 of 69 Posts