Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lucked into what I think was a great deal the other day and it is a rare gun. I think. This older gentleman approaced me about buying a 7mm that he had, he told me it was a belgium made browing rifle and it was number 117 out of 120. I asked was he sure it was belgium made, and sure enough it has the BBR stamped on the barrel. It is in almost perfect condition. I am just wondering if anyone knows who around here appraises guns or how much it is possible worth????

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Best I have found around P/cola is Rick at the lock and safe shop on Garden Street. He is as sharp as anyone I know in Pensacola.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Post some pics please- I have a Blue Book of Gun Values and will give you their prices. I need to know the model number and serial number (to determine exact year of manufacture) If you don't want that data public, feel free to PM me.

I don't think Browning ever made a run of 12 rifles, but generally the belgian made guns hold value really well - especially if they are in mint condition and if they have any goodies with them (original boix, owner's manual, extras...)

Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts