Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sitting here bored at work and got to thinking about the different post i have seen on the forum about PFFers getting a license or an upgrade and i got to wondering out of all the members we have how many hold a license. This was in no way meant as a D!ck measuring contest or anything like that...just curious and bored lol. I just put what licenses i could think of and didnt worry about endorsments cause you can only have 15 on a poll and thats no where near enough so when you vote make a post sayin what you have with endorsements if you would like

I Currently hold an AB Unlimited, 200 Ton Master with unlimited Radar endorsment and STCW 95 with VSO endorsement

·
Registered
7 Posts
100 ton master. My twin brother Mark and all our friends work offshore! I was in the Coast Guard so got my license when I got out.

Capt. Matt Smith

Team Subdude

·
Registered
743 Posts
Master 1600 GT / 3000 ITC "Oceans"

2nd Mate Any Gross Tons "Oceans"

Dynamic Positioning Officer "Unlimited"

Endorsements: Vessel Security Officer, GMDSS Operator, STCW 95, AB Unlimited, Ballast Control Officer.

Working on Ch Mate / Master,... should be testing late summer

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,075 Posts
Well, I do have a Florida boaters safety course certificate. :letsdrink

If you can get some wheels under that 100 ton boat, I have a CDL big enought to drag it down the road. :doh

I do have an Arkansas residential master electrician's license and an Arkansas advanced septic tank installer's license. :clap

Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey. You all are throwing around some nice licenses and endorsements for us land workers give us a little extra info (50 ton goes to size of boat, 6 pack,that I (we)know). Put itsomething we understand.

BA

1 - 20 of 34 Posts