Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
It is our intent to fish it, unless Isaac comes back to haunt us!! Having missed the Labor Day event, we are itching, I ordered my split tail mullet dredges yesterday!!

Robert

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That's what I heard, but I believe the length limit on whites is pretty high so I doubt there will be many if any whites killed.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
. Looking forward to killing ****** ![/QUOTE said:
Be careful and how and where you say that, you could get killed in my state ! ha ha!:yes:

Hope to see you guys there!

Robert

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Sat/Sun sounds good to me based on the forecast I am seeing! Still too early to know for sure, but Thursday certainly looks rough!

Keep us posted if you hear anything.

Robert

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
From Rocky this afternoon:
"I will make the call tomorrow. I am thinking of making it a Captain's Choice Fri/Sat or Sat/ Sun. Fishing on Sun would end at 4pm lines out Must be in line at marina by 6PM Reschedue the awards for Sunpm or Mon Pm "

Robert

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would love to fish with my 32 Regulator, if the weather improves. Sat and Sun fishing would definately improve the chances for better seas. My guess is Friday will still be blowing hard. I don't think the seas will be in the category of dangerous, but it will be really uncomfortable until they settle - perhaps by Saturday. Either way, I'll be at the Captains meeting representing Galati Yacht Sales as a sponsor. See you guys there!

Matt Condon

·
Registered
450 Posts
I just talked to Rocky. The tournament is going to be a captains choice tournament. You can fish Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Lines in 7am your first day lines out 5pm second day. You can leave anytime after captains meeting. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
thanks for the update! We are pumped! Heading down tomorrow to start getting ready. Our plans are to fish Sat/Sun.

Robert

1 - 18 of 18 Posts