Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this bow for about 5 years and it’s a great compact sized bow. Put new strings and a truglo sight on it 2 years ago and haven’t shot it since. Comes with a release and 4 gold tip arrows. It’s set at 29” and 60# but I believe it is adjustable to 70# and the draw length is from 24”-29” according to what I found on the internet. Asking $200 OBO
Wood Font Grass Automotive tire Hardwood

Wood Art Font Facade Visual arts

Wood Bicycle part Engineering Auto part Metal

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a piece of shit rip me off and give me counterfeit money so if anyone sees this bow for sale please let me know. My fault should have looked at the money harder but oh well, what comes around goes around.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Had a piece of shit rip me off and give me counterfeit money so if anyone sees this bow for sale please let me know. My fault should have looked at the money harder but oh well, what comes around goes around.
post up any info on the dickhead someone might know him. A lot of folks can find Someone’s life story on the internet pretty quick and get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
post up any info on the dickhead someone might know him. A lot of folks can find Someone’s life story on the internet pretty quick and get a kick out of it.
Guy said his name was Martin and the number he used was (850) 368-4887. He said he was from San Destin but who knows what was the truth. 40-50 year old guy scraggly beard

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
If this is any of Ya'll and you did not Screw Ol dude over. I apologize someone may have stole your identity lol. But I have her looking any info will help to track down the P.O.S will help.I hate a thief or people that take advantage of people! Pff can and needs to come threw on this one!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If this is any of Ya'll and you did not Screw Ol dude over. I apologize someone may have stole your identity lol. But I have her looking any info will help to track down the P.O.S will help.I hate a thief or people that take advantage of people! Pff can and needs to come threw on this one!
I appreciate the effort. It’s all good. Karma will come around to him. I’m blessed enough to not be in a position that the $150 affects me much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts