Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I actually have the Coosa. It is around 11'3". I love it. I like the wider platform for river fishing so you can stand. I think the Cuda is more narrow for going faster and long distances. My Coosa takes me every where I need to go in saltwater too.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I actually have the Coosa. It is around 11'3". I love it. I like the wider platform for river fishing so you can stand. I think the Cuda is more narrow for going faster and long distances. My Coosa takes me every where I need to go in saltwater too.
The Coosa is an inch and a half wider than the Cuda and has a very flat bottom designed for going down rivers. The Cuda has a "V" shape to the bow and stern to help it track better on flat water. The Cuda does have an increased speed but that is due mainly to its length. You can stand in both boats.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Was in PK&S yesterday looking for a Big Tuna for a buddy and ended up looking hard at a Cuda for myself even though I have a PA... Those are some nice yaks! Really interested in the Big Tuna now not only for my buddy but maybe myself. Would love to get my teen daughters into fishing.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I have the big tuna. I love it. Stability was my biggest concern when buying. The tuna is Awsome and allows my fidgety 7 year old to stand and fish. Also, love it in single person position when I am out by myself.

I like the Jackson line and look forward to the day when I am in my Cuda and my son is manning his own Cuda as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts