Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the swoop or the olin marler is a better fishing charter? I know the swoop is cheaper but which one is better?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
The Swoop is my favorite Party Boat to charter out of Destin. If it's not the fastest it's one of the fastest boats so they get you out there farther faster and the crew is the same crew they've had for years and they are awesome. If you're an experienced fisherman you can ask them to set you up with Grouper setup rather than the traditional double hook Tourist setup. I've never been on the Olin Marler probably because I always look for good fishing at the best price and if they cost more than the Swoop I have found no reason to change. Make sure you get the discount coupon if you go on the Swoop.

http://www.swooppartyboat.com/coupon.htm

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I spent the weekend at the Emerald Grande this past weekend and kept going down to the harbor hoping to see some nice fish, but almost no boats went out.One came in and they had about 12 1.5 lb spanish, one trigger and 2 white snapper and that was it hanging on the board.

I also thought it was strange that the tide did'nt move until around 2:00 Sunday afternoon. Neep tide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts