Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent been to the seawall at bob sikes for a couple months now and thats where i catch my bait before i set out wading the shallows and docks there. does anyone know if the pins are back yet?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx flats stalker what do you do about live bait till then? can i still buy live shrimp this time of year?

·
Registered
387 Posts
oh yea,hit hot spots or gbbt and they can hook you up.come spring you can take a dipnet out in the grassbeds and catch all the shrimp you can handle with a good light.shoot me a pm and i will let you know when im going one day and show you some great places to fish that you can park and walk to.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I haven?t seen any pin fish on the flats at Trout Point or around <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sherman</st1:place></st1:City>?s Cove yet either.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
This time of year the Pins are in Deep Water!! when the water starts to warm they will head back to The Flats and Shallow water!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts