Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume that's J&M Tackle. I can't seem to find them in yellow pages, but do seem to remember seeing there sign before. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
J&M in OB is on the left just past the water tower after you come off the Toll Bridge into OB. Pass the Warf and about a 1 or less miles or so on the left after the water tower is J&M. Pretty much looks like a gas station. I think the road coming from P,cola is cotton bayou then take a left J&M should be on your right just before the large water tower. Sorry if memory fails but it has been a while since I have been there.

·
Registered
490 Posts
if you are coming from Pensacola on the beach road you will take right on HWY 161 go to the end take a left on 180 go 3/4 of mile or little less it will be on the right.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Wow, I was working from memory, here is a link to their website. Might make it easier.

http://www.jmtackle.com/ Mapquest this address, that should help.<P style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #008080" align=center><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">J&M Tackle, Inc. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000">25125 Canal Road, Orange Beach, AL 36561

1 - 6 of 6 Posts