Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be nice to see where your from/live under your name or somewhere in the side bar section. Just an idea even though most are from P-cola you're getting a good following from over here in Niceville FWB area.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I also like to see where people are from :) We are representin' gorgeous Wilmington, NC and it's beautiful beaches of Wrightsville & Pleasure Island! :D...currently living atEglin AFB though..

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
well I guess I'm a mixed breed

INdiana, then Seattle, back to Indiana (but the lower part) and then moved here to Pensacola about 5 years ago.... but I am not going ANYWHERE.. this is HOME...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Randy... the 'old' forum had that feature and you could also add your name in the contacts. I guess everyone could list where they are from and their name in the Bio page. It makes it more personal when you are posting to someone.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Born in Pensacola but lived in New Orleans until I was 6 (my dad is a coon a$$)Moved back to florida and been in Milton ever since.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought it was agood idea, makes it more of a home town thing and helps me relate to where some people are fishing.

Me; born and rased in Niceville, it's getting way to close to 60 years now and I still can't think of any real good reasons to leave.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Born in Michigan traveled the world and live overseas for many years spent 4 years in beautiful Montana so I'll claim Montana. However I'll probably plant roots right here in beautiful Navarre Florida.:letsdrink

·
Registered
515 Posts
S. Louisiana until 18. School in Mobile for 4 years. Been in Pcola for almost 6 years. Love it here!! Almost like home with a much better beach.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts