Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"ve made a few trips to the panhandle for some kayak fishing, launching from the beach. They have always been day trips. So I have never explored some of the local tackle shops. What sort of recommendations do y'all have as far as quality tackle shops, places that are open before the sun comes up, plenty of ice and drinks, and have some good breakfast or sandwiches for a days fishing? This could be multiple spots, gas station for ice, sandwiches and drinks, tackle for bait. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Those are pretty much the main 3 - whichever is most convenient for where you're going. I have not been in Gray's in a couple of years but historically I found the inventory much more extensive at Outcast and Gulf Breeze B&T. The gas station across from Outcast has ethanol-free fuel as well if you were going by boat. If you're fishing by kayak, Gulf Breeze would be closer to more and better launch points for the sound.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
There's also the new one in Lillian located in the old strip mall if you're going to fish up perdido bay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts