Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out where to launch this afternoon. I live over in the Warrington/perdido area and have never launched this side of town. Just looking for a little inshore action. Was thinking shoreline, but wondering if anyone else had a recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Master of Disaster
3,042 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
There is a open lot with a small shed near the road a little east of the grand lagoon yacht club, looks like private property, but it's not posted and I've been using it for over a year, I've seen a lot of other people use it too. I even asked the cops one time if it was ok (long story on how I ran into them) and they said that the county owns it or something like that, and they don't care about kayaks. It's a great spot to paddle over to Johnson beach if you don't have a night owl pass and want to get out there early. That being said, I havnt had any luck in big lagoon lately, mid summer its awesome though.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate it fellas, I ended up at shoreline. Phone wouldn't update tapatalk after I left the house. Gulf breeze PD pulled me over as I was pulling out of the gas station for not wearing a seat belt... Brain fart... Launched at shoreline a little after 5 and fished for about an hour and a half with nothing to show for it. Wind was blowing pretty good but got to test out the new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts