Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread on 308;s and got good replies, that confirmed my idea that I should get a model 99, 88 or BLR. Seems BLR received the most votes. What I need now is a place to look/buy. I have been to gunbroker and found a new BLR for 800 plus fees.
First anyone have a 88,99 or BLR in 308 that they would consider selling (John make your own posting).
Two Recommendation of local shops
Three recommendation on internet shop
Four For those of you that are more savvy about buy guns what is a fair price for a new or used BLR, model 88 or 99.
Also will be looking for a new scope and rings
Thanks for the help / input ed

·
Super Moderator
28,576 Posts
Call Scott's/Mikes Gun shop (also check w/ Jimmys Pawn in Ft Walton they have a huge inventory) to see if they have any in stock. Look online at different weapon sites and then get it shipped to a licensed FFL. Prices vary on shipping to an FFL from 15-25 bucks... Then when you get it, let me know and come out to the house and shoot all ya want!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after a few calls and no progress, decided to buy a new BLR from Gunbroker for 800. thanks for the inputs ed

·
Super Moderator
28,576 Posts
after a few calls and no progress, decided to buy a new BLR from Gunbroker for 800. thanks for the inputs ed
When she comes in, lets see it!!!:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts