Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Escambia or yellow rivers, anybody know what types of areas would hold them?? I dont think I've ever really seen them, but also haven't really looked.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I think that is what you buy at the bait shops. I ordered several pounds online once from Arkansas, over $100 worth, and they all died within days in my bait tank.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely ain't ordering bait! Theres gotta be something down here that can be netted, no?? Are river roaches the only thing close around here?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
What are you going to fish for? I catch some nice sized river roaches around our camp with my old jug trap. They are easy to catch on a pole with a minnow hook too.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really just looking for quicker catfish bait. Many of my catfishing trips were handicapped by not enough bait being caught, in addition to ME being the one fishing...
What are you going to fish for? I catch some nice sized river roaches around our camp with my old jug trap. They are easy to catch on a pole with a minnow hook too.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
You can go to the mullet hole at Broadmouth and catch all of the pinfish you want. I set lines at Brown's and used pinfish and caught catfish.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
I used to get Golden Showers at the Cheeta 3 in Atlanta. Oh wait.... shiners. Can't help you.

·
Super Moderator
28,516 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts