Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I entered the GCKFA Tournament next Saturday and was hoping to get some advice on where to find flounder. I plan on launching into the soundfrom Oriole Beach just east of Gulf Breeze. Is there anywhere around there that I should target flounder? I don't think I'll have any issues getting a good speck and hope to luck into a nice slot red, but have no idea where to start with flounder on the flats?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I'm going to start right now by saying: IF you get anymore replies to this question, they'll be extremely guarded.

I plan on slowly dragging baits/artificials on bottom along sandy slopes into deep water. I ain't giving you more than that.

Good luck man,
Alex

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yaksquatch (19/04/2010)I'm going to start right now by saying: IF you get anymore replies to this question, they'll be extremely guarded.
I figured this may be the case.;) No harm in trying.

Thanks for the info. I don't think I'll be too much of a threat as I only really have experience surf fishing for pompano, but you never know.

·
Registered
710 Posts
AgentWD40 (18/04/2010)I entered the GCKFA Tournament next Saturday and was hoping to get some advice on where to find flounder. I plan on launching into the soundfrom Oriole Beach just east of Gulf Breeze. Is there anywhere around there that I should target flounder? I don't think I'll have any issues getting a good speck and hope to luck into a nice slot red, but have no idea where to start with flounder on the flats?
Man, you have to be careful how you ask these questions. hahah There are a lot of your competitors on here lurking. My best answer is to find some deep holes and drop offs. Good luck man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts