Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Dewey Destins has pretty good food and is very water accessible. It is just around the corner from the Destin bridge going North and bearing right around the shoreline of the bay. You will see some docks with picnic tables and lights and such on them and a small building on the land end of the docks. I eat there quite often and almost always see at least one boat come in and get orders to go. You can also tie up to the dock and eat there. It is either right next door to the old Destin marina or very close just past it.

Limited menu but good food and good prices.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Harbor Docks, The Boat House, AJ's....all have access by water. Harbor Docks probably has the best menu of the three...The Boat House and AJ's are more laid back.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Framerguy (10/4/2007)Dewey Destins has pretty good food and is very water accessible. It is just around the corner from the Destin bridge going North and bearing right around the shoreline of the bay. You will see some docks with picnic tables and lights and such on them and a small building on the land end of the docks. I eat there quite often and almost always see at least one boat come in and get orders to go. You can also tie up to the dock and eat there. It is either right next door to the old Destin marina or very close just past it.

Limited menu but good food and good prices.

By far our family's favorite place in Destin. It is absolutely the best food, the best atmosphere, and some of the best scenery. We don't go to Destin without eating at Dewey's!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,548 Posts
fishermans Wharf. To me the most bang for your buck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Don't skip the Boat House--it's an experience!!! Mostly oysters, shrimp, beer, etc but a good time on the harbor!!

WayneO

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The Lucky Snapper and AJs for sure!! AJ's is my most favorite place to chill in Destin!! We don't wait in line for a table either, we go straightto the dockfront bar downstairsand eat there with the rest of the locals. Cool guys and gals bartending too! :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
AJs is a good laid back place with inside dining, outside dining, and sometimes some music. Also several charter boats coming in during the afternoon and you can check out their catch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts