Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
healthinspector
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black tips are everywhere in the bay of course but no action on the beach all night. whats up??:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
They're all over the beach here in bama. Come on over and catch all you want. We caught a big female on the beach the other night that was probably in the vicinity of 140lbs

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
yup, over here in AL. I've been killing the big bulls in Gulf Shores and I hear that the sharks are all over Dauphin Island(heading there this weekend if I can get out of a bday party).

·
Registered
684 Posts
i wounder why they staying away from pensacola
My crews been 3 times in the past 2 weeks and we've put 4 over 6ft on the beach. The shark fishing is hot right now. This is the time of the year those big boys start runnin the beaches. You anit gonna catch no big shark at chicken bone. If you think about whats happening with the other fish right now migration,breeding, etc. You'll know where the sharks are at. It also helps to keep a bait in the water.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dauphin island is hot I'm headed out in a few hours any takers we hooked up with something huge last night it went.through 400 cable on a 9/0 and we have put five over 7in the past week and again tonight there are a lot if big bulls and a few decent hammers on the island along with a monster tiger I saw the other day while out on my yak scouting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts