Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evol Ink tattoo studio scammed me out of $100 deposit.:mad: I want to be sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else and please don’t pay in cash, learn from me! Read their contradicting deposit form thoroughly. The hole-in-the-wall store appearance is exactly that. Get ready for a very condescending and demeaning experience. But I care more about them forfeiting my $100 deposit before the 2nd appt we had setup. Then threw my original drawings in the trash calling them chicken scratch. I did everything EXACTLY per their Deposit Form. Overall, their inflexibility and negligence to draw something even close to what I want on the 1st drawing, doesn’t constitute a forfeit of deposit and breach of contract. This company needs to be held accountable for their inexperience and inability to draw what people want.
Visit my complaint on the BBB site https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/pensacola/profile/tattoos/evol-ink-studio-brian-pallante-0683-90031828/complaints

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
Buddy of mine just had this done. I have not seen it in person, but damn sure looks good!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,675 Posts
Marcos is one of the best I’ve seen for line work around here. He did my knuckles. Jerry Pipkins did my realism. He’s hard to beat but you’re gonna wait 6-8 months for an appt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I have 2 tattoos. One I cannot really remember as it was at a bachelors party and the other turned out less than stellar. First one is a confederate flag with an eagle which I like (I designed it) the other is a wolf barking at the moon (some friends say it looks like dog barking at a pomegranate). Both are covered with a short sleeve which I highly recommend. You never know where you will get a job so keep them covered whatever you get.

·
Blind Squirrel
270 Posts
I would not recommend either Psychedelic Shack or tit 4 tat. Had ink work done at both and will never go back. I have heard nothing but praise about Hula Moon on Pace Blvd. and would go there next time. And I have no personally experience with Boneface Ink, but they were on the cable show Ink Master and their work looked good. Not good enough to win the season, but I don't know that any other shops from Pensacola have been on that show, and it was impressive to me anyway to be nationally recognized.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts