Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well off-brand Butterfly Jigs... Don't want to pay for the real ones. Where do you guys get them? I'd like a couple pink and a couple green-Mack. I think 6 oz. would work. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mo fishin and tackle...

T & M Tackle....

Top Gun Tackle....

Orange Beach,Alabama

Look out L.S.WHO? Bama's bout to be all up in that ayussss....

·
Registered
285 Posts
A couple months ago someone posted a thread about a guy/company in Niceville, Fl that sold knock-off jigs that seemed like really great lures. The price was a fraction of the stuff I've been using.

I went to the web site he'd posted and sent the guy an email, but there was some court action ongoing and he said he'd get back with me. I hadn't heard from him since and can't find the thread/url for that company anymore.

Does anyone know what happened and have a link?

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
try www.saltedfishing.com. It is supposed to be exactly like the Shimano butterfly and also made in Japan

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
We sell the williamson,tormentor,pro fish,braid, and shimano butterfly jigs. I'm currently out of braid jigs but do have plenty of williamson, pro fish,tormentor and shimano. The new flat side butterfly jigs from shimano are a little bit cheaper than the original series and are around the same price as some of the other brands and styles. For the money, pro fish and tormentor make some excellent jigs and I've had good success with both.

Chris Vecsey--Top Gun Tackle, Orange Beach Al (251)981-3811

·
Registered
962 Posts
gulf breeze bait and takle has a few knock offs there w/the other real butter fly jigs stand. there on the back side of that video stand.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'll second Tuna Man. He had some good prices. If I wasn't so stocked up on jigs I would have already bought some from him.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Academy has williamson jigs in green mack/ blue mack/ pink/ red head in 6oz for roughly $8.00 I think. Might be closer to $10.00. That's where I get mine. They don't have any long jigs though.

Bob

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Guys I wanted to turn you on to these. I got some at a fishing show in Houston earlier this year. They work and I caught my biggest AJ on one the first time out. http://www.oceantackle.net/jager.php They can be ordered from Here http://www.360tackle.com/home.php?cat=1. I swear by them and they are alot cheaper than some others. Ask Mossy Cove or Bigfishon01 if you want proof. I would get a selection of colors and weights but I prefer the glow in the dark, which it does, and the blue mackeral color in the 200gram. I am not affiliated with them at all. But if you catch a good fish and email them the pix with the lure stuck in them they will give you free stuff.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts