Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Hobie livewell from him over a month ago and was waiting on a replacement part that he had ordered. Any one know what happened to him? I hope all is well I have tried to contact him multiple time to no avail.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't seen or heard from him since the first part of Nov. Looks like his last login to the PFF was 11/10. I do know his wife was deployed overseas, so maybe it has something to do with that. Hopefully he's just temporarily off the radar....he's a good dude and reliable fishing buddy.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Superdave, I was thinking the same thing but I was also curious if he was possibly out of town on contract work but I am mostly concerned if he was having any medical issues due to prior military service being previous military myself.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I was wondering the same thing the other day.
Hopefully he is out making money overseas or out fishing.
Send him a PM and maybe he will see it in his email, some guys I know that work overseas shut down their cell phones due to security issues.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I know he was a coach at a cross fit gym somewhere here in Pensacola. Don't know if he still is or not. Haven't heard from him for a while either. Went fishing one day with him and never heard from him again. I also hope everything's ok for him. Come back anytime, Chris! You have been missed:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts