Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">Sorry but I can?t think of any.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
412 Posts

snakeweave...That shit is NOT FUNNY. That looks exactly like my dog! Chopped; there is a dog area somewhere on the soundside of Navarre Beach...I can find out if you want.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Dont get you panties in a wad I didnt do it to the dog I pulled it from and old post on here so look it up and yell at them . sorry for the derail chop!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I know...I wadded up because it looked like my mutt. And it is WRONG! Not shooting the gun at you....I remember it. Now you have to say how cute my doggie is!! LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Enough on the saracasim guys. There are very few places where you can take a dog. It all has to do with the little tidbits they like to leave behind. You see tourist walking their dogs on the beach all the time even though there are signs posted at all the entrances saying that they can't. I guess they think that if they pay a few hundred a day to stay at a condo they can do whatever they want. Aggie (my English Bulldog) goes with me on the boat all the time but she wears a life jacket because of her weight and the fact that they can't stay afloat. When we go beach or wade fishing she has to stay home. Sorry if this causes concern but it is the way it is.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I see people fishing all the time with their dogs at Palafox Pier (downtown bayfront). I think the only requirement is that they are on a leash and you clean up after them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Baybluffs off of Scenic hwy. There is a leash law but I take my dog there all of the time with no leash.Also across 17th street railroad tressel. Park at boat ramp and walk across.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
hey, guys,

i've taught my dog to; ask to go out, ask to go in, whose turn is it, and go to your room.

but my dog will not hold a rod and reel. not even a crappie pole. let me know your secret.

jack2

21 - 33 of 33 Posts