Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys would like to bring dogs along more often, but can't always get to Sand Island... would like to find some place closer. Where will I not get a ticket?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I, offhand, can't think of any and I fish most beaches here in the Panhandle.

I just leave mine at home with food and water and she always is there to welcome me back to see what I've caught(if any). C2

·
Registered
43 Posts
there is an area on the other side of Destin that will allow you to have your dogs and vehicle on the beach, you just need a permit for both, don't know the name. I have only been there once with a friend

·
eating tasty
3,707 Posts
Forrest (4/9/2010)there is an area on the other side of Destin that will allow you to have your dogs and vehicle on the beach, you just need a permit for both, don't know the name. I have only been there once with a friend
Grayton Beach

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm not sure of the rules, but maybe you can take themon the bridges in the area. If thethree mile has an attendant that spoils your plan, maybe you can fish the Bob Sikes with your best friends. I wouldn'tthink it a problemto take them to any of the boat ramps and fish, as long as they are restrained......obviously.

As far as freshwater, I would guess that you could take them to all sorts of cool places.I take my dog with me whenever possible... but she is a lil excitable to be around me when I am fishing with other folks close by.

Have fun and pick up their poo! :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
sand island/ Robertson island whatever you want to call it. That is the answer I got while getting a 75 dollar ticket. I was also told the only reason you can take them there is because they don't know who owns it. We just took ours to adventures unlimited to canoe and he loved it. They charge $10 per dog though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sand island/ Robertson island whatever you want to call it. That is the answer I got while getting a 75 dollar ticket. I was also told the only reason you can take them there is because they don't know who owns it. We just took ours to adventures unlimited to canoe and he loved it. They charge $10 per dog though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts