Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4x4 chevy colorado and am looking for some aluminum big hole wheels for it, does anyone know where I can buy them today? Thanks

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
I would back off on the emergency, take my time, look at local shops and on-line.
When you get in a hurry, you pay too much.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
there are no good wheel shops in town unless you want some ghetto crap from rent-n-roll or something. If you order through tire rack you can get a pretty good combo deal and have it in a few days. Jegs and Summit Racing also do good deals but you'll have to get them mounted locally. Might even want to check Discount Tire on Davis in front of Home Depot. They'll have to order them but can usually have it in a day or so.

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
Lolly, if you'd like, you can call my friend at Hubcap Heaven in Jackson, MS. He handles nothing but stock rims. His # is 601 354 0124. His name is Jimmy. Tell him
Capt. Jim sent you. Shipping will be the only real obstacle, he'll give you a great price.
BTW, I'm going to be up there next week for to get a couple of Yetis and poke around the woods. If you pre pay them, I'll bring them to you.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Show us a pic of the rims u r looking for.
Both Discount and Tire Rack can ship tires to your local store.
Or an "affliated installer" if just getting tires.

There is a PFF member here that works for the local tire and wheel distributer.
Can't remember his handle but maybe he will see this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts