Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people got in new clubs some are staying in the ones they were in last year.

Im staying for the long haul in our lease in Alabama.

Our lease is about 15min. South of Andalusia on Hwy 29 just South of Hwy 137.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'll be staying with the same club I've been in the last couple of years in Covington, Co. I'm going to see how it goes this year, but more than likely, I'll be looking for a new place to hunt next year. I just can't seem to find what I've always been looking for in a piece of hunting property. Maybe I'm just to picky.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I will be hunting a private lease just south of Florabama on the Florida side. Also, I plan to do a little hunting in the northern part of Blackwater, which is of course public.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
In Da Woods....:moon

400 acres in Autauga County, AL if we can get it planted around the rain

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Splittine (9/20/2009)Some people got in new clubs some are staying in the ones they were in last year.

Im staying for the long haul in our lease in Alabama.

Our lease is about 15min. South of Andalusia on Hwy 29 just South of Hwy 137.
:hotsunI'm just down the road from you. First year.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
This is my first year on a lease up in the Wallace community off of Hwy 41 (Escambia CountyAL, 2-3 miles south of the Conecuh county line)

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Right across the road from Sequoiha. Rocky Branch Hunt Club in Cantonment/Molino. Last year was our best year ever with two bucks over 100" and 15 bucks taken. Hopefully this year will be a good one also. So far the food plots we have in are doing great, but we still need to plant the other 5 plots.

Ed

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
~180 private acres off of 95a, just north of quintette rd.

some more private land just south of geneva (on the Fl side).

and holpefully about 1400 acres in freer, tx if everything works out well.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
2 clubs in owassa and i have 200 ac just above flomaton and 1 club in berrydale and 800 acs in jay. and blackwater and perdido river(al side)..................tony

1 - 20 of 31 Posts