Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 workdays and a wake up men! Well 5 school days for me. I got an invite up to Andalusia(technically Dozier) to hunt with my buddy, so that's where I will be. What about y'all? Supposed to be low 50's, can't wait.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Ive already been ;). I just got back from a public land hunt just outside of Tuscaloosa. I saw a couple of deer but didn't kill anything but it was nice jacking up a tree on cool October morning.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
5,831 Posts
put in opening couple days in Geneva County Al, seen 9 deer in 3 hunts, (7 does, 2 bucks) pulled trigger on doe opening evening, right over her back, (couldnt see pins through little peep)
Got Aldean tickets in NOLA Friday night, gonna come backhome and sleep in Saturday morning, then up and heading to Little River Alabam to hunt Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
GOOD LUCK !

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
At my camp north of Defuniak. My son will have the bow. I don't bow hunt yet so I will set with him. I'm hoping he gets one. We have tons of pics with nice bucks but mostly nocturnal. His time will come soon I'm hoping. We are up here this weekend doing final sightin of his bow. He's out looking for squirrel right now 😄

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll be south of the Blackwater River sitting in a pine tree somewhere in the Hutton Unit. I've got four days in there with the stick and string can't wait.

·
Super Moderator
19,609 Posts
The camp house is south of 29 on Hwy 137. Gonna have the game on Sat if y'all wanna come by. Gonna try and get up there tomorrow and install the new dish.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The camp house is south of 29 on Hwy 137. Gonna have the game on Sat if y'all wanna come by. Gonna try and get up there tomorrow and install the new dish.
Isn't the game on at 2:30? I will have to check with my buddy but he probably will want to climb up in the stand around 3:30 or so.

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts
On my lease (northern Santa Rosa County) hoping that one of the 4 bigger bucks I've been watching on camera since they started growing horns steps out. My heart is starting to race sitting here typing about it. Woo Hoo, can't wait.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Ill be in navarre at work but luckily I'm about a block down from 87 so I got a straight shot to bw so I should be able to get in some afternoon hunts in

1 - 20 of 32 Posts