Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
One More Cast
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished my normal spot last weekend where I normally catch multiple flounder this time of year and did not catch one all weekend. I tried everything! Something is for sure different this year....:shifty:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'd like to help answer the question. First I need to know where this great spot is located........

I caught a 16" last time out, only one caught.

·
Registered
800 Posts
The guys that can consistently catch flounder outside of the typical season are some of the most impressive inshore anglers, in my opinion.
I have never figure out the flounder fishery in the panhandle. I have caught them here and there but never been able to catch numbers.

·
Registered
77 Posts
they ALL moved over this way!some flounder fishermen i know has caught over 80 on rod-reel and gigging in 21/2 months. to muddy for me to take the boat but i'm on stand by

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Fished my normal spot last weekend where I normally catch multiple flounder this time of year and did not catch one all weekend. I tried everything! Something is for sure different this year....:shifty:
Outside of late Sept/Oct, I can only ever catch flounder by accident. I'd love to learn how to target them better with rod and reel.

Wish I could help ya. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts