Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are they? Are they are scared to take on the anarchist? They are slowly erasing the history of our great nation and nobody seems to be doing anything about it. If our leaders don`t stand up against these fools, it`s all gonna be over.
It will only get worse from here. A lot of people have this notion it will just go away. IT`S NOT GOING AWAY. It`s only going to get worse.
These fools are now targeting Mt Rushmore. God help us.

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
yep, it's political now... speak out against the movement, your career is over, and you're family be labeled as racist. the law biding conservative citizens will have to decide, between fighting back, and jail..... either way, they lose to the few.... (Figure that out) by the time the elections roll around, the damage will be done, and unrecoverable.

I've sent a letter (email) to the Pensacola Mayor concerning the Lee Square. I think the country is looking for that single leader that stands up to the loud destructive few, says 'No, now stop this garbage..., and it would catch on like wildfire across the entire country...

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,919 Posts
They're all quivering in their pants wanting Trump to take care of it, all the while condemning him when he does anything.
And as Trump said, if they don't do it, He will.

·
Registered
413 Posts
We are being censored thru labeling, threats, and the mob. It is working so far. The first amendment may still be on the books but it has been taken away in reality. Take the Pace teacher for example. 100% correct but will pay a price for stating it. Politically correct is then end of free speech and our country. When the mob rules, we all lose. Our country was sold during the 90's, we are just waking up to the fact that it has been taken over during that last 30 years. All we do is fight over the details to keep us occupied but it is gone.

·
Registered
474 Posts
The next thing they will want people to do , is stop buying WHITE trucks and cars. They can Kiss my Confederated butt . I will buy what ever color vehicle I want to this is still America. All Lives Matter not just Black ones.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
They're all quivering in their pants wanting Trump to take care of it, all the while condemning him when he does anything.
And as Trump said, if they don't do it, He will.
He's been saying this for weeks and yet, he's done nothing but tweet "LAW AND ORDER!". I don't think tweets are going to stop an angry mob. I am extremely disappointed in how soft Trump has been. It's a major change from what we saw in 2015, all because he listens to Kusher way too much. He doesn't realize he's alienating his base and leaving us without any good choices.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Or, perhaps he realizes, but he doesn't care. Seems the only thing he cares about is creating drama around himself rather than being a strong leader.

·
Super Moderator
28,314 Posts
You're looking at God-less society - no morals, no values, no shame, no fear of consequence....stop the planet, I need to get off
Exactly EXCEPT---Nahhhhh I won't get off. I'm gonna ride it out and PROTECT family and keep being a wolf. Let these dumb ass blind sheep keep being themselves!!!

Reactions: 69Viking
1 - 11 of 11 Posts