Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time of year I normally buy blueberries down at the Market Place on Palafox on Saturday mornings. I also have found them on the marketplace on Facebook. I haven’t seen any on the Facebook Marketplace yet. And I lost the farmers contact information from where I purchased them at the downtown Saturday morning market place. And they haven’t started that marketplace back yet from the virus shut down.

Are the blueberries ready yet, do you know where to find some. My wife is bugging the heck out of me for some. I normally keep her very well stocked in blueberries this time of year.

·
Registered
13,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the "guy" up the the road isn't advertising them yet either. He does have a sign out for Blackberries. The guy is just south of Cassebaums farm on 91.
Skip, I am confused, you say he is not advertising but has a sign out? Isn't that advertising?
That has me confused.
Thanks

·
eating tasty
3,709 Posts
Huckleberry Hill farm in Cantonment. We go every year. Call to make an appointment. Good people too.

$1.50 a pound you pick them. We went Wednesday and got 10#

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,780 Posts
Geez, we just picked better'n 2 gallons today at my kinfloks place. They got the big cateye blueberries, and the bushes are slap full. So I'd have to say they are ready for picking, but guess it depends on the variety you have if they're ready or not.

·
Super Moderator
28,156 Posts
We stopped by the place on Hwy 89 in Allentown yesterday. You could pick there but they had none already picked. I think they were $2.50 lb you pick or if they already have em pre picked they are $5 a lb

·
Praedator
9,948 Posts
They are in my belly! Picked a gallon of them the other day. Up here in Baker they seem to be a little late this year!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts