Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ten point tony and i went for an evening hunt yesterday at our club in conecuh county and I shot this 8 pt, well after a (few) bud lites and some incouragement, (i also promised not to post his picture on the forum) he decided he wanted to change the bad luck he's been having so I explained how he could change his luck, well here are the results,

Has this ever worked for any of you guys?

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I would ask WTF is wrong with you but then again love for the outdoors will make a person (including me) do some very strange and unethical things from time to time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey tony dontworry about it my luck is so bad i tried to get to them while they where still in the truck. i cant wait to hear steve and eddie after they see that pic. congrats ken the hard work and hard hunting is finally starting to pay off:mmmbeer:clap:clap:clap

·
Super Moderator
27,956 Posts
A famous quote by Ron White "How big a boy are you"........ohhhhhh weeeee there oughta be some good ole fireworks over the lickey lick!:sick:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
AND IT'S POSTED IN THE INTERNET!!!!!! :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:nonono

His new claim to fame! He'd be a blast to have around on a construction site!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
if hes that "hard up" now, no pun intended, whats he gonna be like if he hasnt killed anything by the 3rd week of Jan?? if i was you id keep my coveralls on while i sleep at the hunting camp...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts