Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
kids and i have probably killed 50 - 60 in the last few years and all but about 5 went to the gut pit. we only keep females up to 80# and we clean them like a deer but the hide is much harder to get off. they don't smell all that great either. last feburary we were hog hunting after deer season and 2 sows and 8-10 piglets came into a friends field. he killed one of the sows and the other ran off. this was around dark so myself and another guy drove up to the plot to see what was going on and the piglets came back out so 1 guy shoots in the middle of the group and killed 3 with one shot. when he shot one of the little pigs ran toward me and i was able to catch him. we put him in a corn bag and took him back to the camp and put a dog collar and rope on him. you ever seen a pig do a alligator roll? it was really fun to watch. well i did not want the pig (city of orange beach would not appreciate) but one of the guys took it home and gave it to a lady in Lillian and today it is a pet. haven't put any hog pics on the website yet but will.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.