Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need some wheel eeze tires. I figured I would ask the forum before I ordered them online. Anyway if you have some that you would like to sell gimmee a shout or PM. I would prefer 30 cm tires but would consider any size. 685-5909

·
Registered
114 Posts
there is a place in Foley Al on the Beach express north right before highway 98 a huge warehouse thats where we bought our tires from yesterday for 25$ a peace.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hunter (4/2/2010)there is a place in Foley Al on the Beach express north right before highway 98 a huge warehouse thats where we bought our tires from yesterday for 25$ a peace.

Any Idea what the name of the place was ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont rember.. but it's almost like a contracters supply place.. you cant miss it about 1 mile before the Shell station if you going south bound look too your Left and you will see it..

·
Registered
114 Posts
hang on my bad. if your going north one the beach express about a mile before the shell station that is on 98. if your going to the south on the beach express you will see the shell then about a mile to the south of the shell.... hope this diddnt confuse you..

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
$25 a piece ? I thought those big sand tires were over $100 each ?

The guy with the cart tent at the Outcast sale wanted over $300 for the kit to convert a fishing cart over to wheel eeze tires. Are we talking about the same tires ?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I bet it's for the small tires and not the ones he wants. I've only seen the bigger ones for around a hundred bucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts