Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cold pizza
chic-filet sandwich
publix Italian sandwich boars head
Jerky and chips for snack.

This is why I'm probably in shape and that shape is round!!

Registered
Fried chicken
spam musubi
stuff to make fresh poke
fritos (reel feisty's favorite)

Registered
Fried baloney sammy with American cheese and dukes
Pimento cheese ,tomato and bacon sammy
Cold beer

Registered
My wife loves to feed the crew. Her sammiches are amazing. She uses those Sister Schubert rolls and turkey, roast beef, ham, etc.

And tacos. She make hellish soft tacos. We do have a galley so that makes it easier.

If I'm fishing with the crew it's Publix chicken or subs. And maybe a beer or 10.

Registered
Vienna sausage and crackers with a gallon of sweet tea in the cooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Growing up it was vienna sausage, saltines, and leftover homeade grandmaw's biscuits. And the special treat was boiled eggs; but, you had to catch a keeper to get an egg.

My youngest has got us on the publix italian sub routine and I love pineapple, cantaloupe, and watermelon.

Registered
Trail mix and snickers bars

Registered
My wife loves to feed the crew. Her sammiches are amazing. She uses those Sister Schubert rolls and turkey, roast beef, ham, etc.

And tacos. She make hellish soft tacos. We do have a galley so that makes it easier.

If I'm fishing with the crew it's Publix chicken or subs. And maybe a beer or 10.
I think I want to be your crew!

Registered
Normally just bring a sub from walmart or publix. Sometimes grill or fry some chicken wings the day before and take them.

Registered
Turkey on rye
Tater chips
Watermelon
Pretzels

Scott

Registered
It's usually chicken salad sandwiches made by Tony's wife or Subway sandwiches. Always Lance Toast Chee crackers. Tony makes the chicken sandwiches sometimes and we realize how great his wife is.

Registered
Beer
cheese crackers
fruit
beer
ham & cheese sammich
beer
ginger snaps
beer.

Reactions: lsucole
1 - 20 of 46 Posts