Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I filed a report with ppd on thursday for $18,674.00 worth of check fraud and forgery and nobody seems interested it was 20 checks and i can't get an investigator to even call????? whats up/?????????this is shit.......... If I had forged 20 checks I WOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!! Did ppd fall offf the planet????????????Do they not do their job?????????? Whats uppp???????????????:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
:popcorn

Here we go on the new forum!!

Hopefully they will contact you soon, I hear ya about if one of us did something like that, they would put my ass under the jail!!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
What's wrong with expecting the government to do their jobs. We are paying taxes ...right? Oh well just eat your popcorn.:usaflag

·
Capt Dickhead
1,225 Posts
Not sure I understand your post, I was reffering to a little history on the old forum, and was getting ready for the 5 pager!! Must be past my bed time

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Sorry Tony, maybe <U>I</U> should just go to bed. I just hate excuses. I stay on my folks about customer service and expect the same I guess. No offense meant with the popcorn statement. By the way I was in high school in my freshman year and I knew a guy named Tony Blanton in Pace. Was that you? If so let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good luck with the PPD. You gotta hope that they are already working it based on the info provided in the initial report.

Pine Forest...class of 76. Yes I am old.:banghead:letsparty

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Good Luck!!

I turned over 2 checks to Santa Rosa county S/O in June totaling about $1000.00. They finally got around to issuing a warrant in Sept.

Currently the guy has still not been arrested. He stopped pmt. on the checks and got the product.

Florida needs new bad check laws.

·
Registered
782 Posts
it is up to the bank to do something, if it does not meet therelimit they will not even go after it. they simply right it off and put the money back in your account once they are sure you didn't do it. they do a internal investigation. i have been a victim of idenity theft. i feel your frustration! i had the persons name address and phone number, they still got away with. they didn't steal enough.

·
Banned
186 Posts
I got a $34,000 check from some yahoo going by the name of Cayman Blackburn. Wouldn't give him the goods till the check cleared. Check bounced and I researched him, even found the last $50K victim in Texas. All info including home address, aliases, criminal history, etc. given to ECSO.No action taken. If I wrote that check I'd be in jail.

Doug

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Call the State's Attorney Office. I think they are the ones that handle the bad checks. I know they use to over here in Okaloosa County. If they handle them over there you may be able to speed up progress.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts