Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

What state are you from?

17K views 97 replies 92 participants last post by  Lucky #9 
#1 ·
Just wondering where everyone is from.I'm from Searcy, Arkansas. Sea-r-cy

#57 ·
showme parrothead (12/23/2007)Hey I noticed that there is nobody from Arkansas. Either there is nobody from there or they do knot no how two tipe ore sumthn licke that. Or maybe Al Gore forgot to hook up there internet.
Dont make me come down there, and kick your ass in front of all these people.:poke Just kidding, no not really..... Ok I am.

Little Rock Arkansas but have been all over. Love it here but want to retire down there.:toast

#70 ·
Born in PA then Dad joined the Army. Lived all over the US then I joined the Navy at tender age of 17. Retired here back in '04 and plan on staying around. Spent more time in the Pensacola area than anywhere else.

#76 ·
parrotheadfred (12/25/2007)Born and raised right here in Pensacola. Not sure but thinking I am somewhere around the 5th or 6th generation of Pensacolian. Rare find these days.
I am with you parrotheadfred. Born and raised in Milton/Pace. I can go back at least 4-5 generations in Santa Rosa/Okaloosa counties. Spent all but 6 years (Army) right here in NWFL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.