Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
PinfishPunisher (12/22/2009)after 10,000 post you get the rank of MASTER BAITER but who cares about post #'s. It is a way to keep return traffic to forums. Some people think that having more post makes them more important in that forum than the next chum almost like a bidding war. So mods use this snazzy trick for return hits to site making more leverage to sell ads. tell me im wrong. Troll? no I just say it like I see it. lets see if this post aint deleted.
Uhh, ok....you bet. Reading a little into it? We mods just Moderate....period. Hate to dissapoint your theory.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
yep, troll, this forum doesn't sell ad's and never has since it began. the ads at the top are to help the administrator offset the costs of maintaining the forum, sorry wrong answer.....it's been that way since it started......any other know it all's wanna try?

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
brnbser (12/22/2009)yep, troll, this forum doesn't sell ad's and never has since it began. the ads at the top are to help the administrator offset the costs of maintaining the forum, sorry wrong answer.....it's been that way since it started......any other know it all's wanna try?
Now to butt in and increase my count:doh. Chris refuses (as long as I've been here) to either plaster adds on the forum, or and by the way where is the donation request??? We have tried to donate monies when Chris was up dating the server...His reply was NO, NO.

Thank You Chris...I'm blessed to not only find this Forum but mostly finding the members that add to my life.:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

This is the first Forum that I've ever joined...hell I didn't know what a Forum was before I did. I have learned many things about fishing the Gulf, and I've most certainly contributed as much as I could.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I don't know what these are but they are ugly.

Highest rank should have some kind of intimidating bad azz name and be ferocious looking:

Just my .02.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
PinfishPunisher (12/22/2009)after 10,000 post you get the rank of MASTER BAITER but who cares about post #'s. It is a way to keep return traffic to forums. Some people think that having more post makes them more important in that forum than the next chum almost like a bidding war. So mods use this snazzy trick for return hits to site making more leverage to sell ads. tell me im wrong. Troll? no I just say it like I see it. lets see if this post aint deleted.
If this is the "way you see it", you need glasses.

By the way, encouraging people to post, is not a bad thing, as it is the collective contributions of the forum members that results in a vast database of knowledge and a feeling of belonging to a community.

I think we can probably all agree that you are one of the people we don't want in our community because you have nothing to contribute other than negativity. I really don't understand why "you are here" if "thats the way you see it". Go find someplace where they "see it like you do".

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
you truely have no idea wtf you are talking about.. your signature saws it all

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts

Huh? After reading that statement I can only come up with one answer,Your a Friggin Idiot!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
1234567890 (12/23/2009)here comes the forum police..better run they're sailfish! :looser haha I bet yall are also level 75 wizards in dungeons n dragons too huh? may the force be with you dweebs hahaha merry christmas to you decent people
So let me get this straight.....

You come on here and have nothing but scathing remarks about how the owner runs it and how the ranking is biased/skewed. Then you criticize the response you get from your poorly thought out, ill informed original post? I think you have watched too much "spaceballs".

I have an idea. Why don't you go FISHING and post something about it?

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Here are the changes.. Nothing major, just need more posts to change levels and added a couple on the high side.

<TABLE class=PanelBar_OuterTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=a_tblEditMemberLevels name="a_tblEditMemberLevels"><TD><TABLE id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_tblEditMemberLevels cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px" id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9><TBODY><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Cigar Minnow </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl2_lblMinPosts>0 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Ruby Red Lip </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl3_lblMinPosts>25 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Mingo </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl4_lblMinPosts>100 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Trigger </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl5_lblMinPosts>200 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Snapper </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl6_lblMinPosts>400 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Grouper </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl7_lblMinPosts>600 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Sailfish </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl8_lblMinPosts>1,200 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>White Marlin </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl9_lblMinPosts>2,500 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Blue Marlin </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl10_lblMinPosts>4,000 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Grand Slam </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl11_lblMinPosts>6,000 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE id=c_tblEditMemberLevels class=PanelBar_Footer border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" name="c_tblEditMemberLevels"><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Downtime2 (12/26/2009)Here are the changes.. Nothing major, just need more posts to change levels and added a couple on the high side.

<TABLE class=PanelBar_OuterTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=a_tblEditMemberLevels name="a_tblEditMemberLevels"><TD><TABLE id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_tblEditMemberLevels cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px" id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=9><TBODY><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Cigar Minnow </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl2_lblMinPosts>0 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Ruby Red Lip </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl3_lblMinPosts>25 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Mingo </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl4_lblMinPosts>100 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Trigger </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl5_lblMinPosts>200 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Snapper </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl6_lblMinPosts>400 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Grouper </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl7_lblMinPosts>600 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Sailfish </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl8_lblMinPosts>1,200 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>White Marlin </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl9_lblMinPosts>2,500 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Blue Marlin </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl10_lblMinPosts>4,000 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="WIDTH: 45%" class=TableCell_Light>Grand Slam </TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle>
</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 20%" class=TableCell_Light align=middle><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_ctlMemberLevels__ctl11_lblMinPosts>6,000 </TD><TD class=TableCell_Light noWrap align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE id=c_tblEditMemberLevels class=PanelBar_Footer border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" name="c_tblEditMemberLevels"><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No illustrious high mullet? :(

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I was thinking "Black Marlin" , since they are arguably at the top of all Pelagic species ?? ... also I thought about "Poseidon" , since he is the King of the Seas ?? :letsdrink:letsdrink

81 - 99 of 99 Posts