Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
brnbser (12/18/2009)if your really want to put it into perspective, start looking at the number of visits......
yep...my ratio from posts to visits is about 10 as is yours scott...i look a lot..plus i have like 4 computers between home and work...

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Wow...I learned 2 intresting things from this thread.

Number one....WW2...YOU were Emeril? With the avatar that looked like a anamted video game monster about 4 years ago??? Never knew!

And 2...Jason.....panties? How do those ride on the thighs under uniform???? :poke

Hee hee... I truly wish they had a "Sheephead" ranking to match my introductory picture to the forum 3 years and 350 days ago..that still makes for one great avatar.

So easy a caveman can do it. Or yankee.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Clay-Doh (12/18/2009)Wow...I learned 2 intresting things from this thread.

Number one....WW2...YOU were Emeril? With the avatar that looked like a anamted video game monster about 4 years ago??? Never knew!

And 2...Jason.....panties? How do those ride on the thighs under uniform???? :poke

Hee hee... I truly wish they had a "Sheephead" ranking to match my introductory picture to the forum 3 years and 350 days ago..that still makes for one great avatar.

So easy a caveman can do it. Or yankee.
Yeah when I briefly met you at Mark and Angelyn's Blue Angel party I was expecting to see your avatar!

don't judge a member by his avatar I guess:letsdrink

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(31,80,128); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma">Haa haa...just up to a couple years ago...this was me!

<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(31,80,128); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma">

<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(31,80,128); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma">

<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: rgb(31,80,128); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma">I was so darn proud of them sheephead I got with a mask and snorkle! Get a lil misty eyed thinkin bout it.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
I would say AssHat but Ron got there years ago! On a serious note,who cares! You could have 10 posts as a pinfish and be more productive than lets say several thousand truely meaningless,stupid,don't make sense what was he thinkin and totally mindless posts from someone like lets say,Me! Wow,get ya to drinkin,UH :doh thinkin that I'm pretty useless on this forum.:banghead

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Jason (12/18/2009)I like Ron and Scott's take on !!! :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink I'll admit it----years ago when I was a little ruby red lip and just stickin' my toes in the water w/ my arse in the sand I was a little intimidated by the higher ranks....but I finally found out they put their panties on just like me----:doh:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink
Pansie

Sorry to derail... Please continue...:shedevil

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
I'm with Ron, Scott and Traver (sp?)

I never cared on the last PFF when it became an issue. Seems like a few others did care though.

As far as visits guess that can be misleading also. I have visited this thing 15 times a day since laid off, SEPT. Thats like 2,000 visits in 4 months but the counter barely has me above that, oh well.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I always wonder....

How are "visits" calculated??? I routinely have to log back in anytime I want to post on a topic. I know others have the same problem. Does it count as a new visit only when you log back in, or each time you navigate to the page again on IE?

I be only Chris Coture knows the answer to this one....:doh

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Deeplines (12/19/2009)I never cared on the last PFF when it became an issue. Seems like a few others did care though.
Yeah, I recall there was a lot of commotion about thatleading up to the switched to the new forumwhen everybody was going to have to start over at "pinfish".

I think there are some that need to have the rank of "Remora"... you know the ones thatare always lurking around and as soon as someone throws out a thread they grab it and F-it up before it can get to anywhere productive....:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Downtime2 (12/19/2009)Experimental changes now in effect.......
Uh-oh....

Hey!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt>

Real Dork <------------------

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblMemberGroup>Group: Forum Members
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblLastActive>Last Login: Today @ 10:02:18 AM
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblPostCount>Posts: 731, <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblTotalVisits>Visits: 4,922

This isn't what they had in mind!!!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

21 - 40 of 99 Posts