Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that we have outgrown the old system of ranking on here. White marlin just does not leave any room for growth, so I am looking for ideas as to a new rank!

I will start it off. I say 10,000 posts and you could be.......... HAMMERHEAD STATUS!!!!:takephoto

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
I like Ron and Scott's take on !!! :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink I'll admit it----years ago when I was a little ruby red lip and just stickin' my toes in the water w/ my arse in the sand I was a little intimidated by the higher ranks....but I finally found out they put their panties on just like me----:doh:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
WW2 (12/18/2009)On the old forum I had my very own status of Obsessed....yeah, I used to post...ALOT.
i remember that...always thought that was funny and you were elmiril back then too...

and i love those emoticons ron and scott...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets see.....

I am at 1441 posts..... (now 1442). Averaging 5.8 a day...

6,000 - 1441= 4559

4559/5.81=784.6 days

784/365 days in a year= 2.14 years at this rate just to get to where Tunaman is now. :moon

Tunaman is averaging 7.45 posts a day. I have <U>NO HOPE</U> of catching up.:bowdown

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jason (12/18/2009)I like Ron and Scott's take on !!! :letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink I'll admit it----years ago when I was a little ruby red lip and just stickin' my toes in the water w/ my arse in the sand I was a little intimidated by the higher ranks....but I finally found out they put their panties on just like me----:doh:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink
Tunaman patties...... Oh I mean panties! LOL ( I seriously read it patties the first time)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Team Bloody Waters (12/18/2009)I say just start them over back to pinfish.......or maybe level 2 pinfish! I plan on changing my name soon anyway so doesn't matter to me

I think their is plenty of big fish in the world Chris could extend the ranking indefinitely if he wanted

hammer head

great white

killer whale

My suggestions. Some of these ranks could be nearly impossible to achieve... 1000, 20,000, 30,000 postings... could take years, long after Chris gets sick of the drama and pulls the plug.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Quote "This is what happens. It indicates the non-frenzied feeding of a large squalus - possibly Longimanus or Isurus glauca. Now... the enormous amount of tissue loss prevents any detailed analysis; however the attacking squalus must be considerably larger than any normal squalus found in these waters. Didn't you get on a boat and check out these waters?"

That would be the Great White Shark from....

·
Registered
478 Posts
How about a "MULLET", to be the ultimate post master's. LOL

·
Registered
43 Posts
then again there are people like me who don't get to live on the coast and just have to remind ourselves why we work hard, to get to fish with family and friends. It reallyis amazing what this forum does when a member is in trouble. A close family indeed, I just hope if I ever break down when I'm down that I have my laptop with me, so I can beg for help, just kidding, ya'll have a Merry Christmas.

Forrest

1 - 20 of 99 Posts